100% supersoft and smooth MERINO wool (19 microns, first-layer)
SIZE & FIT:
One size fts for all (for He & She)
144 x 54 cm
MERINO IS A HIGH PERFORMING FIBER:
- Ultra-soft, so it does not "bite" like regular wool!
- Warm in winter, cold in summer.
- Regulates your body temperature.
- Absorbs moisture
- Naturally odour resistance
- Helps with health conditions like rheumatism and radiculitis.
- Soft and fine merino is recommended also for eczema.
- Easy to care! Mostly needs to air, sometimes to wash with a soap and gentle regular machine wash max 40 degrees.
#four-season #high-performing #next-to-skin #antimicrobial #antibacterial #healthy #travel-wardrobe #adventure-tourism #hicking #yoga #leasure #finest-wool #soft-wool
HOW TO CARE:
Wool garments are naturally antibacterial and do not retain dirt or odours quickly, so you do not need to wash this garment frequently. Be sure to air your TUUB #merino regularly. This melange grey merino wool is SUPERWASH treated, so no problem to wash it in machine!
- - Wash at low temperature on a gentle machine cycle.
- - Do not tumble dry.
- - Line dry.
- - Do not wring much to remove excess water.
- - Do not use bleach.
- - Do not use fabric softener.
- - Do not dry clean.
- - Use a cool iron.