FREE merino samples
Order these FREE samples to feel the fantastic TUUB MERINO and choose your color.
You pay only transport fee and with the set of samples You will receive free shipping code for your Merino garment order. So no loss, only win :)
Merino wool is modern and luxurious material for modern people with hight expetations. Merino garments are the most breathable of the common apparel types because of wool’s ability to absorb and release twice as much moisture vapour as cotton, and thirty times as much as polyester.
MERINO IS A HIGH PERFOMING FIBER:
- Ultra soft, does not "bite" like regular wool!
- Warm in winter, cold in summer.
- Regulates your body temperature.
- Absorbs moisture
- Naturally odor resistance
- Helps with health conditions like rheumatism and radiculitis.
Soft and fine merino is recommended also for eczema.
- Easy to care! Mostly needs to air, sometimes to wash with a soap and gentle regular hand wash.
HOW TO CARE:
Wool garments are naturally antibacterial and do not retain dirt or odors quickly, so you do not need to wash this garment frequently. Be sure to air this garment regularly.
We recommend hand wash, but it is not neccessary if you are in rush.
It is best to use a Wool or Delicate cycle for these garments, along with a Woolmark-approved laundry detergent.
Do not use wash rinse aid and do not trumble dry.
Woolmark’s easy tips how to care of wool: